Quick Self Performance Review
- I have a great team of family and friends and happy helpers who made my transition a manageable one.
- Ramped up productivity in pre-existing divisions. (Blogging, Shortycakes, Mom, Wife)
- Started a second home business (Independent Watkins Associate #390284)
- Formed The Home Binder Division as a starting point for the evolution of a more streamlined, efficient, and goal oriented household.
- Cooked a whole hell of alot more than ever in my life, and 99% of it was edible!
- Found and Reignited my passion for life, love, family, friends, business, and me!
What do I have planned for year 2?
- Tweak and fine tune last year's goals and procedures
- "Thin the herd" literally: Husband & Wife weight loss is on the books and the ROI is well worth the time & money investment. Also continue tightening the belt on spending and financial frugality.
- Embrace my position as long term and no longer probationary.
- Create 30 hours in a day
- Cultivate my Purpose.