With the kitchen out of commish we also spent money on dining out! Mamma Mia did we eat out. Needless to say, when October 31st came around we decided to put ourselves on a Money Lockdown!
I tend to retreat out of view when needing to refocus and generate a new plan. I'm coming out of hiding and am ready to go full speed ahead back on the path to financial freedom!
What does this Lockdown entail?
1. NO SPENDING on non-essentials! Milk and fresh produce is all we need to purchase this month.
2. Re-evaluate our bills and payment schedules.
3. Get the house back in order. An orderly house helps motivate to get everything else in order.
4. Me and B are pretty much sequestered to the house for the month.
5. I must put more energy into my home businesses to help make up the money we blew last month!